CFI Five Star Manok Franchise News & Articles
The Five-star manok franchise is owned and operated by one of the renowned companies in Thailand, CHAROEN POKPHAND FOODS or CPF is presently one of the biggest chicken producers in the Philippines.
Primarily, the franchise sells fried chicken similar to Jollibee, Chowking, or McDonald’s and whole roasted chicken similar to Chooks to go, Andoks, and Snr San Pedro.
The distinct advantage of five-star manok franchises is the readily available and almost limitless supply of raw chicken, as they are all coming from CP Thailand production in the Philippines.
Further, it is relatively cheaper than most other brand-name franchisees and, therefore, more affordable and easier to sell.
Finally, five-star manok is as good, if not better, in taste than other known brands
CEBU CFI COOP’S ROLE
CEBU CFI COOP entered into an exclusive marketing, management, and distribution agreement with CP Thailand covering the entire Visayas and Mindanao for its five-star franchise.
With this agreement, CEBU CFI COOP now has the authority to issue five-star franchisees to its interested members as well as in managing the supply and distribution of five-star products and sell five-star products to its franchisees.
The issuance of the franchise of CFI Coop is part and parcel of its livelihood program for its members by providing them an opportunity to start a business and earn a decent means of livelihood for themselves and their families.
- He/she must be a member of the Cebu CFI coop
- Applicant must be able to provide at least ten sqm space either by lease or ownership in a competitive location.
- Proof of Income
a. Updated ITR
b. Bank Statement
c. Proof of Salary if employed
d. Financial statement of any existing business
- Location map or Google Map of the area
- The applicant is responsible for securing a business permit for the operation of the franchise in his/her area.
- Applicant must be willing to shoulder at least 10% of the cost of the franchise with the remaining balance to be funded by Cebu CFI Coop by way of a loan to the qualified applicant.
COST OF THE FRANCHISE
The cost of the franchise is ₱400,000.00 per outlet, and includes the following:
CFI COOP COMMITMENTS
- To supply Marinated Chicken for roasting and frying as may be required but limited to the supply capability of CP Thailand
- Availability of term financing up to 90% of the franchise cost and up to 36 months of the repayment period.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE FRANCHISEE
- Competitive location
- Installation cost
- Freight and Delivery Cost for the delivery of kitchen equipment and signages
- Stall preparation in according with the requirements of Cebu CFI Coop
- Operating permits
- Staff Uniforms ( Polo Shirts with Apron)